The Manyeleti Game Reserve in South Africa shares a fenceless border with the Kruger National Park. Guests can fly-in directly to local airports or drive on excellent roads from Johannesburg and Pretoria.
Tintswalo Manor House is adjacent to the main lodge and situated within the Tintswalo Concession of the Manyeleti Game Reserve in South Africa. Big Five game is abundant in this area and free to move between the reserve and the vast expanse of the Kruger Park. Game drives to see free-ranging game is considered to be the ultimate game viewing experience.
Directions to Tintswalo Manor House
There are daily scheduled air charter flights to Manyeleti Game Reserve from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Alternately, guests can fly to Eastgate Airport in Hoedspruit and then take a scenic 45 minute transfer to the reserve. You can also fly from Cape Town or Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport in Nelspruit and then take a 2.5 hour road transfer or a quick air charter flight to the reserve.
By Road - Directions from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- For those from Johannesburg, take the N12 East in the direction of Witbank
- For those from Pretoria, take the N4 East in the direction of Witbank
- As you pass Witbank continue east towards Belfast
- At the Belfast sign turn left off the N4 and continue through the town
- At the 2nd traffic light turn right on the R540 and drive towards Dullstroom for 36km or 22 miles
- Pass through Dullstroom and drive 57km or 35 miles towards Lydenburg
- At Lydenburg the R540 becomes the R36, continue on the R36 for 52km or 32 miles towards Orighstad
- Pass through Orighstad on the R36 and drive towards the Abel Erasmus Pass
- Below the Pass proceed through the J.G. Strydom tunnel
- Continue on the R531 for 30km or 18 miles towards Klaserie (ignore the turnoff to Hoedspruit)
- At the Orpen sign turn left towards the Orpen Gate and drive for 33km or 21 miles
- Pass the South African Wildlife College on your left and just further on you will see the Tintswalo, Khoka Moya sign, turn right here
- Drive on for 200m to the Manyeleti entrance gate where you will need to pay a nominal entrance fee. Once in the reserve follow the Tintswalo signs
GPS Co-Ordinates for Tintswalo Manor House